In the designer you just have to right click your activity and choose the annotations menu item to add, edit or delete annotations.
If you upgrade your Visual Studio project from Visual Studio 2010 you can't see these menu options. The problem is that the upgrade wizard doesn't change the target framework, so if you go into properties window of your project and change the Target framework to .Net Framework 4.5 or newer, then you will have the option to add annotations to your workflow.
- Best place to find your next photography gear
- Nikon tele lenses
- Canon EF-S lenses
- BizTalk ESB Toolkit 2.1 installation guide
- Superliga opsamling runde 11
- Welcome to app construction
- Dynamic reference in Excel