- One of the parties that I had enlisted on a rolelink where missing
- The pipeline on a receive location where changed from XMLReceive to PassThrough
- I couldn't deploy an assembly before I deleted a receive port. I got an error telling me that the transport type wasn't set on a receive location. But when I checked the configuration the transport type where set correctly.
The last one got me searching for why BizTalk does as it does.
I can't give you a reason why this happens, but I can give you a location that contains the binding files that BizTalk uses behind your back. The location is:
"Roaming" could also be something else based on how you logon to your server. I haven't gotten the issue on BizTalk Server 2010 yet, but that might be related to that I haven't work with another user on the same server with the same BizTalk artifacts or related artifacts. But I can see that it creates the same binding files as in BizTalk Server 2009, so my guess is that the same issue is also here in BizTalk Server 2010.
A common deployment procedure like using the Powershell privider for BizTalk would fix this issue, but I haven't gotten around to confirm this part.